Tuesday 13 March 2012

Big News!

Greetings from the otherside! It's me, the Professor, blogging to you from a rundown shack in the middle of some rainy city in a dark alley surrounded by hungry man eating rats!


Okay so I know I haven't blogged in awhile but I've been a tad busy. But here I am once again, bloggin to you lot about pointless subjects! Now a lot has happened. For example, I have gone punk-goth (or emo as my one friend thinks...). Another major even has been the info of my dog having only a little time left on this earth. She has cancer and she will be leaving soon but she's lived longer then expected. I hope she lives until I reach high school at least. She's been my best friend since I was little.



OMG Frank Iero with a kangaroo!!!! How cute is that! And no I'm not talking about the kangaroo, guys. Gosh...
Now I hope if you're reading this blog you know or have at least heard of a band called My Chemical Romance. The guy in the picture above is Frank Iero and he is the guitarist (not lead, that's Ray Toro) and holy freaking crap these guys (especially Frank & Ray) are my obession!
My Chem is coming out with a new ablum this summer, or so says my one friend. Knowing them it might come out later in 2013 since it took them 4 years for the Black Parade. (although it was such a great album it made up for it!)

 <-- Ray Toror with a cup of coffee! :)


Anyone been watching the new show The River? I am. Right now in fact. This is the one with the zombie people in it. So excited, totally on the edge of my seat! :) So much is gonna hopefully be revealed.

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?! Darren Shan, THE AWESOMEST AUTHOR EVER, is getting married!
Squee! How exciting! He's getting married to his girlfriend, Bas, after 14 years. I'm sooo excited! I cannot wait for the wedding, although I'm a tad bit jealous of Darren's soon to be wife... So congrats to Darren and Bas! Woo! Brillaintly coolio!

Rachel Caine's The Morganville Vampires series will be havign 15 books in all, according to Rachel's facebook page. She posted something on it. 15 books and I think only 13 are out. THIS ISN'T ENOUGH!!!!! I don't ever want to end it! Alright so I believe that book 14 is coming out sometime soon. I don't wanna say any dates in case I find that someone actually reads this blog. I don't wanna give out false info. When I confirm a date, I will totally upload a post about it ASAP!

Alright, I think that's a wrap! I'll try to post a blog tomorrow or a couple days later. I'll be trying really hard to post more frequently. I don't have anymore to say so I guess I'll see you guys on the flipside...


*whoop, whoop, whoop*



No comments:

Post a Comment