Tuesday 13 March 2012

March Mania

Greetings from the otherside! This is the Professor, blogging to you from my living room!


(I don't own the picture. I just thought it'd be funny)

Alright, so March is a mad mad month! PSSA's for starters and I mean it's March.
So how've ya been? I've been great. My cat Raven is now staring to dictate where I can put my CD's.

HUNGER GAMES UPDATE: Let's get ready for the Hunger Games movie, which comes out on the 23rd. 10 DAYS FROM NOW, people! On a Tuesday. So be ready. Who's gonna see a midnight showing?
Who's uper excited to see the movie?
The only problem I have about the movie coming out is now EVERYONE is reading the books. I don't know how to explain it properly but I just feel like I've lost something specail all of a sudden...


Did anyone else see the new season of Being Human? I have and I'm so upset about it! Okay STOP reading this if you watch the series & haven't seen like the first 3 episodes.
Mitchell was killed off last season. Nina was killed off without us even seeing her again. George was killed off at the end of the opener. Now what kind of freaking show does that?! Kill off all of their main characters.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Guess what's happening!? Tim Burton is coming out with a new movie titled "Dark Shadows" (i think...). And guess who's staring in it? Johnny Depp! And I can bet ya that Danny Elfman will be doing the music. (this isn't a real bet cos well I'm broke)
Tim Burton is also doing Franken-weenie. Can not wait!

Oh well, that's all I have to blog about for today. Quick Doctor Who uupdate before I leave though. Steven Moffat is post-poning Doctor Who. It won't be airing this summer but will be airing in the fall. To top this off we may only have one more series with Amy and Rory. Here's an idea. If they go let's get those kids (Luke, Raini, & Clyde) from the Sarah Jane Adventures (R.I.P Liz Sladen/Sarah Jane) to come be the Doctor's companion.

See you guys on the flipside!


*whoop, whoop, whoop*


No comments:

Post a Comment