Monday 23 January 2012

1/23/12- "Rainy Day"

Welcome to another blog by the Professor!

Alright so today I was talking with my friends and guess what came up! Lord of the Rings. Now, I've only seen Lord of the Rings a couple times and I have no idea what half of the guys names are. Anyways, me and my friends were talking and suddenly the conversation came up about which Lord of the Rings character was the hottest.
My one friend was like "Yeah, the elf guy is sooo hot!" and I was sitting there thinking 'oh god, this is disgusting!' but then after awhile I finally put in my own input. I said "I agree. The blonde elf guy is sexy." And my friends just stopped and stared at me. Then they burst into laughter.

So there's my random thing for today. Anyways, I wanted to point out that the best series ever is "The Morganville Vampires" by Rachel Caine. I'm loaning my friend the series and I was re-reading one of the older books and it was in the middle of science class and I totally was near the point of laughing out loud. For what reason, I have no idea.

Yup, that's it for now. Hopefully in the next blog post I'll have better more interesting stuff, but hey I live under a rock!

THE END

*whoop, whoop, whoop*

No comments:

Post a Comment