Tuesday 24 January 2012

Vampires & Jedi's

Welcome to yet another blog by me! I know wonderful!

First off, congrats to by little brother who though he hasn't won anything yet, is still the winner of our school's science fair! Woo!!!

Okay-ie dokie! Let's move on to the main topic. So, today at school me and some of my other very nerdy friends were talking and the subject of what makes a nerd a nerd. And so one of us said, "Oh, yeah, to be a nerd you totally have to have seen Star Wars." And the rest of us were all like, "Yes, yes, of course!" Now my one friend, Alice *cough, cough*, said quite bluntly, "I've never seen Star Wars." Like, oh my god. I'm not saying that not seeing Star Wars is a bad thing but I mean seriously?!

Speaking of sci-fi films, let me just give a shout out to the movie Dune for my best friend. Let's just say, Paul has never had a bigger fan. And now I feel stupid for forgetting the main bad guy's name...


What!? What!?
Yes, yes that's right. Nerdy totally just got SEXY!
A Doctor Who update for all those Tennant fans still left out there (did they ever go away?). I just bought the new remake of Fright Night and guess who plays the pussy vampire hunter. Yes that's right David Tennant! And the best part is, he's shirtless for a bit of the movie. I mean sure he's scrawny but come on! Sexy is sexy wheather it has a six-pack or not. I truly recomend it to anyone who fancies seeing a shirtless David Tennant and a wonderful plot line and over all a wonderful movie!


Well, see you next time and may the chances be ever in your favor!

THE END


*whoop, whoop, whoop*

2 comments:

  1. I think Alice would beg to differ.... according to her, you can't be sexy unless you have muscles. That's what she tells me about the people I like.
    And, the bad guy's name is Fayd! :-)
    Are we the nerds? If so, you forgot Lord of the Rings! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Ignore what I said about LotR.

    ReplyDelete