Wednesday 25 January 2012

Doctor Who vs. Sherlcok

Welcome to my blog! If you're new, hello, if you're not, then hello as well!

Today, I was listening to a podcast (THE NERDIST- check it out. BEST PODCAST EVER!) and there was one that had Steven Moffat, Karen Gillian, Matt Smith, and Arthur Darvil all on a panel with fans asking questions. And a question came up to Seven about Sherlock and oh my god sooo funny!
God, would I love for Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock Holmes) and the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) to meet up with each other. Great minds think a lot (*cough* not *cough *)

So here's the worst question EVER! Which character is better? Sherlock or the Doctor? Of god, how could you choose?! Okay well probably if you didn't like Sherlcok or if you didn't like the Docor. Okay so random stupid question. It's still stupid.

Okay so HUNGER GAMES fans here's an update for you. This March the movie will be out. At least I think it's March.

For all of those horror movie lovers there's a movie coming out called THE INNKEEPERS and I strongly recomend it to anyone who likes their horror with a side of humor. One of the best movie's I have ever seen although the ending could have been better.

THE END

(Oh no! Sorry, the TARDIS escaped and is loose around the universe & my picture uploading thingy isn't working. Hopefully next post it'll be fixed.)

*whoop, whoop, whoop*

No comments:

Post a Comment