Sunday 22 January 2012

It's all about the Fandom

'Ello! Welcome to another blog post by yours truly, the Professor!

Good-evening, to one and all! I've got a lot of interesting stuff to blog about to today. What wonderful current events! Well I say current, but the world probably already knows half of it. Sometimes it just really feels like I live under a rock.

My new obsession is Sherlock Holmes. One of the best British TV shows (besides Doctor Who) must be Sherlock, a modern day take on Sherlock Holmes. Funny enough, this show was created by Steven Moffat (hint, hint) and some other guy who's name escapes me at the moment. So the other day I was goofing around on my laptop and found an article about Sherlock.


It basically said that CBS was creating it's own version of a modern day Sherlock Holmes and the BBC was calling it copyright. Now, American TV has been remaking BBC shows for awhile now but the difference between this and that is simple. The other shows had a lot of differences (I think) but to be honest I feel that BS should just drop the whole idea. Not to say anything bad but BBC got there first.

I love the show "An Idiot Abroad" and it hasn't been on TV for such a long time I was afraid they had cancelled it. But not to worry! It's back and better then ever! "An Idiot Abroad: The Bucket List" is funnier then the first season/series.

So that's it for this blog post! Hope you enjoyed it or at least found it a tiny bit entertaining!
THE END

*whoop, whoop, whoop*

2 comments:

  1. yay!!!! That was good!
    Did you see the Idiot Abroad one where he had to jump off the big wooden thingy? (For lack of a better term)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did. It was sooo funny! Personally, I think I'd have chosen the bunjee jumping over the wooden thingy. I can't wait till the next episode!!

      Delete